Middle Java Engineer
If you are looking for new opportunities, take a look at this. We are in the race for digital workplace platform development. Let's win this Grand Prix together!
Middle Java Engineer – The Driver
In Proffiz’s Formula 1 Middle Java Engineer is a driver who helps win titles. You will join our team of innovators working on the company’s people collaboration suite. You are going to be an important team player and your own success is the success of the whole crew!
Who is on the Pit Wall
Founded out of Canada in 2014, the client’s company serves as a communication conduit that allows headquarters to liaise with those working in the field, from health care professionals and manufacturing personnel to grocery delivery drivers and anyone not tethered to a physical desk. They provide a solution for time management, employee communication, employee learning, and even a payment system. Available in over 37 languages and deployed in over 38 countries, and can be easily integrated with many top employee records systems.
🏎 The Race 🏎
You are going to enter the innovator’s working race. The main goal of the product is to provide work-life balance for employees and optimize communication processes using all the functions of this platform:
▪ social channels
▪ internal messenger
▪ video trainings
▪ task management
▪ many more
You will work with new technologies, make changes in Core services, implement new features, migrations, and optimizations.
Don’t miss the chance!
Your driving experience
▪ 3+ years for middle of Java experience
▪ Hands-on experience with the Spring, or Micronaut
▪ Experience working with relational and/or NoSQL databases (preferred)
▪ Experience with microservices architectures (preferred)
▪ Strong knowledge of object-oriented design
▪ Understanding of Agile Development Methodology
▪ English level at least intermediate
You will be a part of the enthusiastic team, which involves front-end, back-end, QA automation developers, as well as Scrum Master on our sides
The race begins with a warm-up lap – you may call it – onboarding. During the warm-up lap, you meet the HR-manager who solves various organizational questions, guides you to the office, adds you to internal communication channels, provides you with the needed equipment, etc. Then meet the client, the team, drink a cup of tea or coffee and start exploring the project.
After a warm-up lap, you are ready to the race in which you should:
▪ Collaborate with a team of experienced designers, engineers, project managers and QA professionals to produce high-quality, elegant, scalable and clean software assets
▪ Be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle
▪ Build and enhance the distributed microservices platform, maintaining a high level of performance
The Driver Assessment
▪ HR+Tech Interview (1,5 hour)
Let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we`ll do our best to assist.
▪ Flexible working hours
▪ You can work remotely, from the office, or mix both
▪ Spacious technically equipped workplace
▪ Regular Performance Appraisals
▪ Free English courses
▪ Medical Insurance
▪ Access to online courses
▪ Corporate events, tech talks and so on