Hi! I'm so glad you clicked on this position. We are in the race for photo app development. Let's win this Grand Prix together!
ML Developer – The Driver
In Proffiz’s Formula 1 ML Engineer is a driver who helps win titles. You will work closely with the ML team to create an application for editing and managing images. You are going to be an important team player and your own success is the success of the whole crew!
Who is on the Pit Wall
Our client is positioned on the key segment of photography and “Mobile to Print”. Our drive is reflected by a direct presence in all market channels: Apple App Store, Apple Mac App Store, Google Play, Windows Stores etc.)
10 million customers rely on our client, every year 650,000 software products are sold. Every minute, 10 software products are sold worldwide. This is a sign of confidence that they are always working to sustain.
Would you be the one to join?
🏎 The Race 🏎
You will help us to make it more user-friendly with the help of ML algorithms. Our client provides a photo editing solution that helps businesses crop, edit, straighten and add special effects to digital images. It enables professionals to adjust the brightness of photos, remove backgrounds and redeye effects and repair and restore old photographs via a unified platform.
Your driving experience
▪ 2+ years of experience with neural networks, experience in Machine Learning
▪ Experience in Computer Vision
▪ Experience with TensorFlow | Pytorch | caffe, etc, or similar libraries for ML
▪ Practical knowledge in OpenCV
▪ Knowledge in SOTA algorithms for image classification, object detection, image segmentation
▪ Experience with models’ optimization and their further integration into desktop applications.
▪ Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Would be a plus:
▪ Experience with platforms for ML lifecycle (MLflow, DVC, etc)
▪ Experience with Azure
The race begins with a warm-up lap – you may call it – onboarding. During the warm-up lap you meet the HR-manager who solves various organizational questions, guides you around the office, adds you to internal communication channels, provides you with the needed equipment, etc. Then meet the client, the team, drink a cup of tea or coffee and start exploring the project.
After a warm-up lap, you are ready for the race in which you should:
▪ Collaborate with team in order to produce high-quality, corporate standardized and efficient software assets
▪ Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
▪ Follow industry best practices
▪ Deliver solutions that are easily integrated into overall system
The Driver Assessment
▪ HR + Technical interview ( 1 hour)
▪ Client interview (1 hour)
Let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we`ll do our best to assist.
▪ Flexible working hours
▪ You can work remotely, from the office, or mix both
▪ Spacious technically equipped workplace
▪ Regular Performance Appraisals
▪ Free English courses
▪ Medical Insurance
▪ Access to online courses
▪ Corporate events, tech talks and so on