React Native Developer
Hi! You are one step closer to a new job. We are in the race for banking software development. Let's win this Grand Prix together!
React Native Developer – The Driver
In Proffiz’s Formula 1 React Native Developer is a driver who helps win titles. You will create everything customers business needs to accept payments, manage their finances, and pay recipients fast. You are going to be an important team player and your own success is the success of the whole crew!
Who is on the Pit Wall
Our client is an Australian startup that is growing rapidly and has already received a $70 million investment at Series A round.
Clients’ company, backed by leading VCs, is a team of experienced payment and tech industry professionals who are aiming to redefine business banking and the way Australian businesses get paid by their customers. With an exciting roadmap of innovative products under development, they are building a high-performing team to take on the incumbents.
🏎 The Race 🏎
Most of the words that describe the banking industry are quite difficult and serious. But we can assure you that it can be more accessible.
What if we say that you can do so many things by using just one system? Project on which you will work on is going to make business processes better and simpler:
▪ free transaction account in few minutes;
▪ purchase terminal;
▪ no paperwork;
▪ no-lock contracts;
▪ no annual fees.
It’s all about making people’s lives as business owners much easier.
If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-moving environments, love a challenge, hate bureaucracy, and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the banks, they’re putting together a team you might want to join.
Don’t miss the chance!
Your driving experience
▪ 3+ years’ experience building mobile apps, with experience using the React Native framework
▪ Demonstrated ownership and delivery of complex features and products in a team with high code and performance standards
▪ Experience with native iOS and/or Android development environments and rolling out apps to the App Store
▪ Experience working with Typescript, GraphQL, and mobile testing and quality practices
▪ Experience working in a product-driven team
▪ Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices and of the React Native technology landscape
▪ Good communication skills and upper-intermediate English
Will be a plus:
▪ Experience working with CI pipelines, continuous delivery practices, AWS, Event Driven/CQRS backends
▪ Strong understanding of Apple and Android’s UX guidelines
▪ Experience in payments and/or banking
The project started in 2020 and has grown by 50% over the last 6 months (100 people worldwide).
You will be part of a great international team that consists of 6 people on the Proffiz side and more experts working from other locations, including React, TypeScript, Java, Android, AQA and DevOps engineers.
The race begins with a warm-up lap – you may call it – onboarding. During the warm-up lap, you meet the HR-manager who solves various organizational questions, guides you to the office, adds you to internal communication channels, provides you with the needed equipment, etc. Then meet the client, the team, drink a cup of tea or coffee and start exploring the project.
After a warm-up lap, you are ready to the race in which you should:
▪ Implement and deliver new products and features
▪ Meet and set the standard for code quality and testing practices in the team
▪ Perform code reviews, contributing to a testing and automation culture, and supporting our quality practices
▪ End-to-end ownership and support of the features you build and of the quality and performance of the mobile app.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy the fun of development from scratch in some application components while adhering to the company engineering standards, frameworks, and best practices.
The Driver Assessment
▪ HR Interview (30 minutes)
▪ Technical interview (30-40 minutes)
▪ Client interview (1-1,5 hours)
Let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we`ll do our best to assist.
▪ Flexible working hours
▪ You can work remotely, from the office, or mix both
▪ Spacious technically equipped workplace
▪ Regular Performance Appraisals
▪ Free English courses
▪ Medical Insurance
▪ Access to online courses
▪ Corporate events, tech talks and so on