Senior Back End Engineer
Hi! You are one step closer to a new job. We are in the race for print on demand platform development. Let's win this Grand Prix together!
Senior Back End Engineer – The Driver
In Proffiz’s Formula 1 Senior Back End Engineer is a driver who helps win titles. You will join our team of innovators working on the company’s people collaboration suite. You are going to be an important team player and your own success is the success of the whole crew!
Who is on the Pit Wall
Our client is a global business with its headquarters and production facilities in the Netherlands. This is the inspiring place where craftsmanship, passion and creativity are united. Their company started out as a small group and has grown into an international printing platform. In addition to developing online software, client’s company produces products in-house and stands for reliability and providing first class service.
🏎 The Race 🏎
Our print journey is a great adventure you experience. Don’t miss a chance to join a strong team of innovators who are shaping tomorrow’s print industry. We are working on business and consumer solutions that consolidate all print stages, from design to production, into one smooth flow. Doing print in a smarter way, optimizing processes and production makes a global impact – responsible use of resources eliminates waste and sustains a better environment.
Your driving experience
▪ 5+ years of software engineering experience
▪ Node.js and TypeScript skills
▪ Ability to learn and work with Golang
▪ Experience in Golang would be a plus
▪ Solid knowledge of architecture patterns
▪ Knowledge of APIs development
▪ AWS Lambda,S3, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, API Gateway
▪ Experience building microservices and/or serverless applications
▪ Experience building REST-based services
Would be a plus:
▪ Knowledge of unit testing
▪ Strong desire to develop high quality code
▪ At least intermediate strong level of English
You will be part of a great international team that consists of 5 engineers and a delivery manager at Proffiz, and 15 engineers at client’s side.
▪ AWS Lambda
▪ Other AWS services
The race begins with a warm-up lap – you may call it – onboarding. During the warm-up lap, you meet the HR-manager who solves various organizational questions, guides you to the office, adds you to internal communication channels, provides you with the needed equipment, etc. Then meet the client, the team, drink a cup of tea or coffee and start exploring the project.
After a warm-up lap, you are ready to the race in which you should:
▪ Collaborate with experienced engineers, designers, QAs, POs and managers to produce high-quality, elegant, scalable and clean software assets
▪ Be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle
▪ Build and enhance pixel-perfect UI and the distributed back-end platform (in case of a full stack), maintaining a high level of performance
The Driver Assessment
▪ HR+Tech Interview (1-1.5 hour)
▪ Client interview (1 hour)
Let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we`ll do our best to assist.
▪ Flexible working hours
▪ You can work remotely, from the office, or mix both
▪ Spacious technically equipped workplace
▪ Regular Performance Appraisals
▪ Free English courses
▪ Medical Insurance
▪ Access to online courses
▪ Corporate events, tech talks and so on