Strong Middle/Senior Full Stack Developer
Hi! I'm so glad you clicked on this position. We are in the race for cutting-edge print software development. Let's win this Grand Prix together!
Strong Middle/Senior Fullstack Developer – The Driver
In Proffiz’s Formula 1 Strong Middle/Senior Full Stack developer is a driver who helps win titles. You will ensure the stability and consistency of the system by writing clean and functional code to deliver great solutions to your customer. You are going to be an important team player and your own success is the success of the whole crew!
Who is on the Pit Wall
Our customer is an ambitious tech start-up building the future of music merchandise fulfillment. The client’s company is at the intersection of the music industry and technology, combining best-in-class technology and global partner network to empower the wider music industry by removing the barriers to entry and democratizing merchandise.
They bring cutting-edge print and eCommerce technology together to enable artists, early-stage or established, to create scalable and sustainable revenue streams without risk, stock, or commitment.
🏎 The Race 🏎
Fasten your seat belt and go!
This is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant, innovative company, with the chance to work closely with the founders, share their passion and influence the transformation of the merchandise industry by being part of the evolution of on demand and D2C fulfilment and creation of a new fulfilment model.
You will support the development of our customer dashboard and storefront, ensuring they are fully integrated with platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, YouTube and Instagram. This will provide a positive and seamless customer experience when placing orders and support our mission to be the No.1 Merch on Demand solution for the music industry.
If you want to be a part of a dynamic, creative, and highly skilled team, whose culture is deeply ingrained in the fabric of the music industry, generates numerous possibilities to develop and reach your potential, don’t miss the chance to join!
Your driving experience
▪ 4+ years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
▪ Familiar with TDD, Event Sourcing, Postgress or MySQL and have knowledge of Redis
▪ Experience in requirement analysis, designing, building, implementing a user-friendly web application system that is maintainable, evolvable, and highly tested
▪ Experience in the continued delivery
▪ Experience designing and implementing efficient RESTful APIs and experience in CI/CD automation
▪ Ability to convert mocks into high-quality HTML/CSS
▪ Good communication skills, upper-intermediate English
The race begins with a warm-up lap – you may call it – onboarding. During the warm-up lap, you meet the HR-manager who solves various organizational questions, guides you to the office, adds you to internal communication channels, provides you with the needed equipment, etc. Then meet the client, the team, drink a cup of tea or coffee, and start exploring the project.
After a warm-up lap, you are ready for the race in which you should:
▪ Create user interactions on various websites and platforms, analyze, write code to build software
▪ Maintain and upgrade software following deployment with new and existing features that are enhanced, accessible and scalable
▪ Ensure modern engineering practices, such as code reviews and automated testing are used
▪ Collaborate with team members to design and implement systems
▪ Create a system that provides a positive and seamless customer experience for placing orders
▪ Ensure the stability of the system and create a great positive user experience
▪ Identify, triage, and solve complex issues and problems in a timely and efficient manner or escalate to management as appropriate
The driver assessment
▪ HR+Technical interview (1,5 hour)
▪ Client interview (1-1,5 hours)
▪ Test task
Let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we`ll do our best to assist.
▪ 20 paid vacations
▪ Flexible working hours
▪ You can work remotely, from the office, or mix both
▪ Spacious technically equipped workplace
▪ Regular Performance Appraisals
▪ Free English courses
▪ Access to online courses
▪ Corporate events, tech talks and so on
Ready, Steady, Go!)