What is web-to-print and how to get the most profit out of it? Find out in our article in less than 5 mins
What is Web to Print?
Web to print is a print management solution that uses internet services for commercial printing. This process is also known in the print sphere as W2P, Web2Print, “remote publishing,” or “print e-commerce solution.” The printing process is based on a web to print software that has a responsive user interface and reminds a work of the desktop application.
In simple words, the web to print is a technology that uses the internet for printing. By using these online print services, customers can order, manage, and adjust products they would like to print.
Web to print eliminates the need for third parties. Customers don’t need to go physically to the printers, communicate with designers, and define their requirements. So do the printing companies, there is no need to explain all the points about their services. All operations are performed online, and after the customer just sends a print-ready vector file to the printers. Due to enhanced mechanisms, online printing is much faster than its conventional process. Plus, it helps to reduce costs and enlarge the client base globally.
How Does it Work?
Web to print portal does not differ from any e-commerce cloud-hosted platform. Its simple but functional user interface helps customers to be the masters of their creation. Here you can upload, edit, adjust and store your designs in a standard PDF/JPG format so that you can access them whenever you need them. Real-time product visualization helps you to see all the necessary details and parameters. Before putting anything on a print, you can always double-check it. Another benefit of the web to print solutions is that you can perform payment and manage logistics: no more faxes, emails, or hassle.
What Are the Benefits of the Web to print?
Web to print is a fast-growing industry. According to Global Industry Analysts, Inc., a global web to print market size is estimated at USD 492.88 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 532.56 million in 2021. At a CAGR of 8.38%, it is about to reach USD 799.18 million by 2026. If you choose web printing, you will not lose.
- Lowered environmental impact – web to print makes the printing sphere greener. For example, LED UV printers use around 100 watts, and it does not affect production quantity. If you choose to print on Carbon Balanced, FSC-Certified paper, you can ensure that your print is more eco-friendly than digital.
- Web to print helps to reduce carbon footprint, you can order globally and receive locally. No need to use shipping across the world.
- Purchase, shipping, and billing integration – you can manage all these tasks at once on a web to print portal. Thanks to this convenient option, you are eliminating the purchase error and reducing administrative costs on the printed materials.
- Accessibility – you have 24/7 user access. Web to print allows you to engage with users without considering time zones, as an online platform remains open to anyone. Plus, there is no need to go anywhere physically.
- Brand consistency – all your unique designs are kept in one place and available only to you or your employees. It means that someone from above will not add any additional elements, fonts, or colors.
Using a web to print portal
If you are using the web to print technology, you can be sure of its functionality and security.
Web to print portal creates your credentials and based on your access permission, you can create multiple designs for your needs. Whether these are promotional materials, business stationery, journals, or even books, only you or your staff will have access to them.
Due to the web to print portal’s functionality and simplicity, you can focus on your marketing campaign without distraction from minor tasks. An additional plus is that web to print software integrates with platforms like Etsy, eBay, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, WIX, Adobe Creative Cloud, and WooCommerce.
On a final word
Web printing helps not only to meet your marketing needs but to enhance your business in general. Save time and expenses, stay closer to your customers, and generate new ideas quicker — all thanks to the web to print solutions. If you are interested in this particular solution, contact us anytime, and we will provide you with it.
The incorporation of AI in documentation is not just a trend it is the empowerment that allows automating the processes, making them surefire and cost-optimizing. Read more about it in less than 5 mins.